Love it? Pin it to your Halloween board to save it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This is a super fun Halloween recipe that the kids will love to slurp up!
While the recipe is actually very simple, it is a bit messy to make and kind of tricky to get the worms out at first. Here are a few tips before you begin:
You want your container packed with straws as tightly as possible. My container was flexible, so once I had poured the Jell-O in, I used a rubber band around the carton to make it even tighter and bring the level of the liquid to the top of the straw.
- 2 packages of Raspberry Jell-O (4 servings each)
- 3 packets of unflavored gelatin (1/4 oz each)
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 3 cups boiling water
- 15 drops green food coloring
- 150 flexible straws (or enough to fill your container tightly)
- Empty milk carton or container