Quick, easy, and full of flavor, this Thai-inspired honey Sriracha lime vinaigrette is sure to be your new favorite salad dressing!
Your salad just did a backflip! It did! I swear! You just weren’t looking…
Though your salad may not flip in the literal sense, you’re sure to over this deliciously tasty dressing. The ingredient combo was inspired by my head over heels obsession with the sweet and sour dressing from my Sweet and Sour Thai Carrot and Cucumber Noodle Salad and the desire to spice things up a little!
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice [lemon works too!]
- 4-5 TBSP white vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed/smashed + minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha chili sauce , plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- *If using lemons instead of lime, one extra large lemon should yield enough juice. When using limes, count on having two handy just in case, since they're usually smaller and yield less juice.
- As mentioned above, lemon juice is a delicious substitution if you don't have a lime handy; I've made this dressing both ways and it's simply glorious! You may also swap rice vinegar for the white vinegar if you have it! Though I used olive oil in my dressing, feel free to try it with avocado or grape seed oil for an equally healthy swap!