December is here, so we can officially use Christmas emojis and play Christmas songs. I am a bit overwhelmed what Christmas recipe to create first but today I am sharing with you my clean eating After Eight bites recipe. This was one of the most requested ones, so lets get making!
Before I share the recipe I want to update you with what has been happening in my life. After my return from Tenerife where I filmed this fab promo movie for the stunning Pearly Ocean Club, I had a couple of quiet days dedicated to new recipe creation and working on my products. I am now a proud co-owner of the Natural KItchen Company Co. making healthier treats and snacks. I love it so much. I mainly sell locally here in Essex, but soon I will share some products with you. I have also been working on Helo Health clean eating seminars which will be small, face to face events dedicated to clean eating, fitness and beauty. I am so excited. I would actually love to go out and tell people how easy and tasty eating clean and healthy is.
- 50 grams of blanched flaked or whole almonds (or raw cashews)
- 30 grams of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 50 ml of pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon of softened coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon of pure peppermint extract
- 100 grams of raw chocolate or good quality dark chocolate