I am officially kicking off the Christmas recipe bonanza and what better choice than my clean and healthy Ferrero Rocher recipe. I used to love these, they were the real Christmas treat. As you might know I grew up in the Czech Republic and treats like these were special and expensive.
Before we get to the recipe I need to tell you about a couple of things. Firstly I am doing a Black Friday sale for the 3 Month Clean Eating Challenge! The price has gone down from £50 to £35, but only until Sunday evening, so hurry up. You can sign up here.
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts (pop them in the oven for around 10 minutes)
- 1 cup dates, medjool dates work the best (soak them for 15 minutes if you don’t have a strong enough blender)
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1 small bar raw chocolate
- 15 hazelnuts to put in the balls
- Some crushed hazelnuts for rolling in