My Polish Pierogies and Kielbasa One Dish Dinner is a great recipe to make for a few or many and it's fast! It also makes great leftovers so make extra!
- 10-20 Mrs. T's Frozen Cheese and Potato Pierogies (3-5 per person)
- ½-1 T Olive Oil (depending on how many pierogies and how big your pan is)
- 1-2 T Butter (depending on how many pierogies and how big your pan is)
- One bunch of asparagus cleaned and cut into 1-1½ inch pieces
- ½ pint Baby Portabello mushrooms cleaned and sliced (optional)
- 1 package of Turkey kielbasa/polish sausage sliced in ½ inch circles
- Electric skillet or large frying pan with lid.