How time flies.....this is the 3rd month of MFF and it's Terengganu Month.
You can find the round up for previous month here :
- Melaka Month ( August 2012 )
- Sarawak Month ( September 2012)
- I don't know much about Terengganu food except for it's popular Keropok Lekor, which we can find it in Night market or shopping.In this month , I do hope to learn more about Terengganu food :)
- Back to this Kuih Akok , recipe recommended by lena , which is from Resepi Tok Wan.
- The taste not bad, like egg pudding with gula melaka flavor, but, my kids said, like egg tarts.
- I didn't use non stick pan, so my kuih akok stick to my pan, even I greased the pan....ggrrrrrr.
- So, I highly recommend you use non stick pan...
- Here's the recipe I translated it in English and modefied a bit:
- 100 ml water
- 100 gm gula melaka/palm sugar, chopped
- 3 small blades of pandan leafs (Simply tear apart)
- 5 eggs
- 200 ml thick coconut milk
- 30 gm flour
- pinch of salt