Welcome to Jessica Erin from Stuck on Sweet! I am so excited about her recipe and can’t wait to try it out! I love mini cookies and these are so pretty drizzled in chocolate. Be sure to visit Stuck On Sweet to enter to win a Blendtec Blender and then check out what Mique and Cindy are sharing as part of the Craft and Sew!
Hello Everyone! This is Jessica Erin from Stuck On Sweet and I am so excited to be part of the Handmade Holidays Series: Bake, Craft, Sew for the second year in row! Last year I shared these delicious Candied Pecans…be careful…be very careful because they are addicting…nah it’s the holidays, diet starts in January right?
- Chocolate Almond Bark and White Chocolate Almond Bark, melted (regular chocolate chips would work too)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg plus 1 large egg yolk
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt