So after the sugar load of the holidays I had decided I wasn’t going to post any sweet recipes – at least for a week or two. Well, I lasted about one day.
But you see. I woke up this morning and decided to…
Because you see it is my birthday today and I decided to make myself a birthday cake because I also believe that it is o.k. to ….
Especially on your birthday.
I really wouldn’t mind if someone wanted to give me this cute little Kate Spade number for my birthday either!
I think I may just have to settle for eating cake for breakfast though.
- 1 12 ounce store bought angel food cake or one made from a cake mix
- 1 /12 C cold whipping cream
- ¼ C plus 2 Tbsp malted milk powder
- cooking spray
- 1 and ½ containers of vanilla ice cream (1/2 gallon size) My favorite is Breyers
- white sprinkles (if it's your birthday)