Potato skins are so good and easy to make. I’m stuffing these ones with, of course, potatoes.
- You can stuff them with cheese, bacon…whatever you’d like. Since this month I’m refraining from meats, I won’t be using any bacon, ham, etc.—this is completely vegetarian. If you would like a potato skins recipe with some bacon, Taylor from TaylorTaskeATaste.com has one. You can visit his site and see his recipe.
- Meanwhile, take a look at this recipe without the fat from the bacon.
- 4 medium potatoes (scrubbed and washed)
- 2 tablespoon butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon Parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons red pepper (chopped)
- Fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Italian seasoning, a pinch
- Green onions