Crazy Cooking Challenge is Grilled Cheese. How could I resist when cheese is one of my favorite foods.
April was National Grilled Cheese Month (who knew?) so there were quite a few grilled cheese posts in blogsphere. The one sandwich that caught my interest was from Lana at Lana’s Cooking .
Lana’s pepperoni pizza grilled cheese sandwich looked delicious. I had no doubt that everyone would luv this grilled cheese sandwich, but I didn’t have pepperoni and I needed to make lunch pronto .
- 8 Italian bread slices about ¼″ to ½″ thick
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 6-8 slices mozzarella
- approx. 8-10 spinach leaves (washed & dried)
- grated parmesean cheese (optional)
- oregano, basil (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil for each slice of bread
- 1-2 TBLS. butter