This Taco Pasta Salad is a family favorite! It’s perfect for BBQs, potlucks and big family gatherings!
Growing up with two older brothers, I always wanted a sister. I remember one year for Christmas I actually asked my parents for a twin sister, because I was kind of a punk as a kid.
They gave me a mirror.
I wonder where I got my punkiness from.
And then after growing up with two brothers, I married a man with FIVE.
But the thing about all those brothers is that it has actually meant sisters! Seven sister in laws!
- 1 pound beef, cooked and drained
- 1 pound rotini, cooked and drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper, diced small
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceburg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups French dressing
- 9 3/4 oz bag Nacho Doritos, crushed