These Breakfast Sliders are gooey, delicious, and perfect for feeding a crowd! I’m so happy to be partnering with Jennie-O to bring you this amazing breakfast!
Click here to pin this recipe for later!
The other day I read somewhere that Jennifer Aniston’s secret to staying so thin, fit, and beautiful is . . .
Guys. Let’s get one thing clear. I’m not going to write a crazy post about how bogus it is to drink water. I mean, I see the name of the blog, but I’m not crazy. I get that you need to drink water. I mean, it’s important . . . and stuff.
- 16 oz Jennie-O Turkey Breakfast Sausages, cut into 12 pieces and cooked through
- 12 slices of Jennie-O Turkey Bacon, cooked and set aside
- 12 eggs cooked over easy or scrambled (see note)
- 12 dinner rolls, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 T butter, melted