These Easy Cheesy Taco Boats are absolutely perfect as a quick weeknight dinner or a fun game day appetizer. My four year old declared these the best dinner ever! Thank you Old El Paso for partnering with me to make my kids’ new favorite meal!
You guys, you know how I don’t often tell you what to do, but I’m going to today.
You HAVE to make this recipe. Why? Because it’s miraculously good. It was this recipe that resulted in my super picky four year old declaring it the best day ever and the best dinner ever.
- 12 Old El Paso Mini Taco Boats
- 1 can of Old El Paso Spicy Fat Free Refried Beans
- 1 recipe of Slow Cooker Taco Chicken (see note)
- 3/4 cup of Mexican Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes, Olives, Jalapeños and whatever else you like on your tacos