You can add an extra 50g melted dark chocolate to the coconut cream if you prefer a more chocolatey treat. You can make this without an ice cream maker, but the result won't be as fluffy. Simply pour the mixture into a loaf tin and freeze. Leave out of the freezer for 5 minutes, to soften, before serving.
- ⅓ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup additive-free coconut cream, mixed well
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 500g full fat Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped roughly