We all have our vices and I’m certainly not immune to reaching into my stash of food vices when I need a pick me up. A few years ago I wrote about my food confessions and it was such a pleasure to read everyone else’s junk food sweets. Let’s admit it, we all have our guilty pleasures and back in 2004 another one of my favorite treats was a caramel macchiato. Grande size, please.
When I had my busy portrait photography studio, we’d be immersed in photographing and printing family portraits. Todd would be on the photo printer machine and I’d be tending to the screaming babies all dolled-up in their latest osh kabosh fashions. After a few hours of high energy photography, I’d escape to get my caramel macchiato fix.
- 2 cups (480ml) cold heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coffee-mate Caramel Macchiato flavored creamer (liquid creamer)
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) instant coffee granules
- caramel syrup (for drizzling)