I take my salsa very seriously. Similar to this restaurant style Chipotle Salsa, it needs to be fresh, perfectly spicy and topped with a splash of lime juice. These things are very important and seeing as how I call for fresh pico de gallo is 2387429834% of my recipes, it was high time I post my perfect pico!
So now you’ll have the perfect topping for Enchiladas, Brown Rice Bowls, Fiesta Fries, Avocado Toast and you can even toss it with some avocado and turn it into Guacamole Salsa!
Tags: arizona pico de gallo, avocado pico de gallo, best pico de gallo recipe, easy pico de gallo, go to pico de gallo, Pico de Gallo, pico de gallo recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 large white onion, finely diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 to 2 jalapeño chilies, finely diced (seeds and membranes removed for a milder salsa)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt