Crap stuffed, bacon wrapped Jalapeno poppers cooked on the grill.
Afternoon backyard gatherings are something I truly enjoy. Hanging out with my people, enjoying some laughter, a cold drink or two, and sharing good eats outside. I also love to have something cooking on the grill with guests around. The wafting smell of delicious things to come always adds an element of excitement. It’s funny how like in the house where everyone ends up in the kitchen, in the backyard it’s around the grill. Like moths to a flame, friends always seem to gravitate towards the rising smoke. It is fun to witness how the nearer to done the food is, the closer to the grill people seem to collect. Maybe it’s the caveman in us that hears the smoke whisper “come and get it”, and renews our passion for foods cooked over the fire.
- Crap stuffed, bacon wrapped Jalapeno poppers cooked on the grill.
- 1 dozen fresh large jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese or Neuchâtel, softened
- 8 oz imitation or lump crab
- 12 strips of bacon
- Cooks Note: Wear gloves when you work with jalapeno! Unless you have some crazy thing for pain, I strong advise you to do so!