Banana Cream Pie layered in fudge sauce.
- On the bottom of the crust you find a nice thick layer of hot fudge, laced with Kahlua. Top the banana's with pudding, add whipped cream last to the top, drizzle with more fudge.
- Regular Banana Cream Pie dressed up in a chocolate graham cracker crust, whipped cream and Kahlua Hot Fudge sauce.. a great combination.
- 1 recipe of banana cream pie
- 1 package of chocolate graham crackers crushed in food processor
- 1/2 stick of margarine
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- whipped cream
- 1 recipe of Kahlua Hot Fudge Sauce or use a store bought hot fudge in a jar.