Oh, hi! Are you new here? I'd love to connect on facebook too. Or, choose another option over on the right. Thanks for reading!
My mom is in town visiting this week! I'm so excited! She's only 3 hours away and we talk multiple time a week, but I always love spending time with her. While she's here, my goal is to put a big dent in my Christmas shopping. Maybe even put up the tree and other decorations. Aside from all the shopping we plan to do I hope to try a few new recipes. This being the first.
I've been thinking about this recipe for a few weeks and considering different ways to execute. Puppy Chow or Muddy Buddies are a classic treat. The powered sugar coated crunchy peanut butter chocolate treat is a hit at any party. And usually is gone before you know it. So why not take those classic flavors, and even the actual treat, and turn it into fudge!
- Oh, hi! Are you new here? I'd love to connect on facebook too. Or, choose another option over on the right. Thanks for reading!
- Puppy Chow Fudge
- Adapted from my Grandma's Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups chex or crispix cereal
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 TBSP butter of margarine
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows OR 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 9 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 8 inch square pan with foil.