Tuscan Kale Salad with Lemon-Shallot Dressing + Parmela
15th July 2013
3 comments »
- I will be hosting a massive Parmela giveaway tomorrow, so keep an eye out soon! Keep in mind, this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. I will provide further details.
- In this recipe, it calls for raw walnuts and diced avocado. You don’t have to use these ingredients, personally I like simpler ingredients in my kale salad. The Tuscan kale salad marries beautifully with citrus, raw nuts, sunflower seeds, apple, squash, crispy garlic slices, coconut bacon or caramelized onions. You can make a side salad or eat on its own as a dinner meal.
- If you like hot and spicy foods, add dried chili flakes if needed.
- [yumprint-recipe id=’79’]
- avocado, dressing, gluten-free, Kale, lemon, parmela, raw walnuts, salad, shallot, tuscan kale, vegan parmesan