Mix all the dry ingredients together well with a whisk. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together. Combine wet and dry. Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
When ready to cook, preheat the waffle iron. Spray both surfaces of your waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 cup batter onto the bottom surface and close the lid. Cook until the waffle iron's indicator light shows that cooking is complete, or until no more steam comes out. The finished waffle should be golden brown and crispy.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces coconut milk yogurt
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup plus 4 tablespoons Blue Lotus Rooibos Masala Chai
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon water
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- Spray oil for the waffle iron
- Organic Powdered Sugar for garnish
- Raw agave syrup