This sandwich mixture needs to sit overnight for all the flavors to meld.
Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
Mix well, cover and put into the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
About an hour before serving. - slice your loaves in half.
Scoop out some of the center of each roll so that more stuffing can fit inside.
Save the breadcrumbs for another recipe. They freeze for months.
Top with the other half roll.
Set the sandwich or sandwiches on a big plate and place a heavy weight on top to compress the sandwiches. Something like an iron skillet.
- Round Sandwich Rolls
- 1-1/2 cup pimento stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 15 oz. can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Pepper , chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian Mixed Vegetables , chopped
- 2/3 cup oil of your choice
- 1 cup fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper