Twix Caramel Cookie Bars
by Two Peas on April 28, 2014
Twix Caramel Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookie bars loaded with Twix candy bars and a drizzle of caramel. Dessert heaven!
Before we talk about Twix Caramel Cookie Bars, I have some exciting news to share! Tomorrow I am flying to New York City with Land O’ Lakes . I am going to be on the TODAY show with Kathie Lee and Hoda on Thursday! I just found out on Friday so I am rushing around like a mad woman trying to get ready for my trip. I have to find something to wear, I need a manicure, and a haircut! I am a little nervous, but I am mostly excited because I get to be on with two of my blogging friends, Ree and Bridget . Make sure you tune in on Thursday to see our cooking segment!
- 2 1/8 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Twix candy bars
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
- Sea salt, for sprinkling over bars