This sponsored post is written by me on behalf of Sweet Home Farm. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tried and Tasty possible, as always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve decided I absolutely love coming up with new popsicle or ‘pops’ flavors. If you haven’t seen my collection, you will want to be sure to check out the Coconut Almond Bars, Sweet & Tart Strawberry Lemon Popsicles, Peach Mango Lemonade Popsicles, Tropical Candy Corn Popsicles, Kiwi Limeade Popsicles and White Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Popsicles. Quite the collection don’t you think? And I’d love to just keep adding to the goodness – so I bring you these Maple Pecan Greek Yogurt Pops. I first introduced you to Sweet Home Farm granola back when I made my Chocolate Covered Strawberry Banana Muffins. Did you see those?! Have you made them yet??
- 1 (35.3 oz.) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. plus 3 tbsp. real maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. maple candied pecans, crushed ( see recipe below)
- 1/2 c. Sweet Home Farm Maple Pecan Granola
- 1 tbsp. unrefined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. Sweet Home Farms Maple Pecan Granola