This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli. The opinions and text are all mine.
It’s FINALLY summer!!!! Can you hear my excitement? OK. So technically we have another week and then it will officially be here, but you know what I mean! If you haven’t started working on your bikini bod – then now is the time. There’s no time to waste! These Summer Cabbage Spring Rolls are totally ‘waist friendly’!
These spring rolls also happen to be packed with all the vibrant colors of Summer as well, thanks to beautiful ingredients such as purple cabbage, basil, and kumquats (which look like tiny little oranges if you haven’t been introduced to them yet).
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 - 2 tbsp. Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 5-10 kumquats, washed & rinsed, seeds removed & thinly sliced
- 5-10 basil leaves
- 4-6 9-inch rice paper wrappers