Pesto Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Posted on July 10, 2017 by Dana DeVolk
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Pesto Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin, tender pork tenderloin, marinated in a flavorful pesto sauce and grilled. Ready in about 30 minutes!
Get those grills ready, you are going to want to rush to Walmart and gather your ingredients for this one!
Pork tenderloin. It sounds fancy, doesn’t it?
- 1 1- 1.5 pound Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin
- 4½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or micro-planed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh pepper to taste
- 1 heaping tablespoon prepared pesto