Warm Grilled Potato Salad
Posted on July 9, 2017 by Dana DeVolk
Warm Grilled Potato Salad, tender baby yellow basted in a tangy pesto marinade and grilled! Delicious served warm or cold and the perfect mayo-alternative!
Happy Sunday, friends! I know it is a little different that I post on the weekend, but I just had to share this recipe with you all!
Truth be told, I have another ah-mazing grilled recipe going up tomorrow that accompanies this dish. I thought you would like to see both back to back!
- 1½ pounds small yellow potatoes (you can find these in a small bag at the grocery store)
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine (or micro-planed)
- 1½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- 1 heaping teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted