Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Posted on May 25, 2017 by Dana DeVolk
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce, topped with bleu cheese dressing and other goodies, wrapped in a butter lettuce leaf!
Hi, friends! Today I am happy to share a super simple recipe with you. These lettuce wraps would be a great touch to a summer cookout, a fun appetizer to share with friends or even a light lunch option!
They are what I like to call a non-recipe recipe. Just gather up your ingredients and use as much or as little of them as you’d like! Easy peasy.
- 4 prepared chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1 head butter lettuce
- ½ cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
- bleu cheese crumbles