Greek Snacking Tray with Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad
Posted on August 26, 2015
by Dana DeVolk
Categories: Appetizer, appetizer, Recipes, Snacks
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pearls Olives. All opinions are 100% my own.
Greek Snacking Tray with Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad, perfect as an afternoon snack or a party platter!
Yum! As you all know, I’m a sucker for appetizers or little snacks. Today I had the opportunity to team up with Pearls Olives to tell you about their new single serve packaging! (And about an awesome sweepstakes going on right now!)
- 2 seedless cucumbers (English cucumbers)
- big pinch of kosher salt
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 crack fresh black pepper
- more kosher salt to taste