"...mostly hands off and super delicious pulled pork recipe with a sweet, slightly spicy taste." As much as I complain about all the time in Nashville, that's just because I'm working when I'm ther...
- Place 2 pounds of pork tenderloin in your slow cooker
- Mix together the water and brown sugar then add it to the slow cooker with the tenderloin
- Let cook, covered, on low for 7 hours
- Remove from the cooker in strips with a fork and place in a medium sized bowl
- Add the barbecue sauce to the bowl and mix until the pork is throughly and evenly coated
- Place between two toasted whole wheat buns…enjoy