The recipe I'm sharing here makes 4 cups of shake, so if you're making it for a larger or smaller crowd, you can adjust accordingly.
- 1 can coconut milk (if you're using a different type of milk, use 1¾ cups instead)
- 2½ tablespoons of pure raw honey or any other sweetener of choice (you can use up to 3 tablespoons of the sweetener, so you can experiment with how sweet you like your smoothie)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1 peeled avocado, with the seed removed
- 1 cup of ice