Pot-Au-Feu Here in the North Maine Woods the nights are getting chilly and the days are crisp and dry. It’s time to start thinking about fall and winter fair for the dinner table. One of Bill’s favorites is the French Canadian version of New England Boiled Dinner called Pot-Au-Feu. This is an old Maine …
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew – a warming solution for chilly days!
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Roll Recipe
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Easy Microwave Herbed Potatoes
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe revisited
- Sister Jo’s Zucchini Relish- a recipe to use large zucchini