Here’s a recipe that I sprang on Bill for Sunday dinner yesterday and he loved it. Twice baked potatoes are a lot of fun and a recipe that you can easily change up with different flavors and toppings so after you get the basics down, get creative. Food should not only be good, it …
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Roll Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus with an Easy Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew – a warming solution for chilly days!
- Easy Microwave Herbed Potatoes
- You can’t beat Pickled Beets…another day of canning!