A delicious and nutritious frozen treat for everybody that isn't loaded with processed sugars. They are bright, colorful and delicious, yet light enough to keep the summer festivities active.
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup low fat canned coconut milk (or you can use fresh cream from a coconut)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (add more if you want them really sweet)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 kiwis, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 4-6 strawberries, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- These are nice and light popsicles with a milld creamy texture from the coconut milk. For a richer popsicle, use full fat coconut milk. For a really light popsicle, use all apple juice. These make about 6 rocket-style popsicles, so double or triple for a large gathering or party.