These amazing truffles taste just like white chocolate with a spicy kick of cinnamon and ginger and a wonderful depth of flavor from the sesame butter. They will not only amaze your tastebuds, but all your family and friends too!
- 6 tablespoons melted raw cocoa butter (93 g)
- 1/4 cup raw tahini
- 2 tablespoons raw organic agave nectar, room temp!
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- The cocoa butter is noted also in weight measurments and melted measurements for accurate results. If you don't have a scale, that is okay. Just make sure after you have melted the cocoa butter, to measure out 6 tablespoons only for accuracy in the final texture. If you have extra, you can just let it reharden. A small melon scooper is highly recommended for this recipe.