Whole wheat, dairy free, homemade donuts made with raspberries, coconut, and poppy seeds!
Welcome back to your regularly scheduled dose of fun frosting! I’m not a Valentine’s Day girl by any stretch, but I like this pink color thing. Beets, strawberries, raspberries, I’m all over this fruit trend!
It’s all about donuts today and getting a double dose of raspberries.
What is it about donuts yall, I mean, any flavor combo becomes automatically more awesome when in a donut. Like, do you want a chocolate chip muffin or glazed chocolate chip donut? Funfetti? Samoas? Donuts … all the way. Or maybe that’s just me.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil (you can sub vegetable oil)
- 1-1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, crushed slightly