First of all, thank you so much for the sweet comments you all left me on my last post. You guys were right; a couple days away from blogging was just what I needed. Your encouragement means the world.
If you are one of those people who doesn’t remember holidays until the day before and don’t have time to bake a really nice cake for your mom, this recipe is for you.
Ya’all know I don’t have any experience with that … forgetting stuff.
I already wrote about my mom, but since you obviously can’t sum up your mom in one post AND you all seemed intrigued by my incredible writing from last post (ahem) I’m going to share my pet story today. Get some kleenix’s and a whole tub of ice cream, its a real tear jerker.
- Mug Cake:
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup So Delicious almond milk
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons oil (melted coconut or vegetable)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ Tablespoon sprinkles
- Raspberry Ice Cream:
- ¼ cup So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 3 Tablespoons raspberries (I used frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar