Juicy and tender, Olive Oil Poached Chicken and Radishes with Kumquat Pesto is quick, easy and healthy. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight but also impressive enough to serve guests. You’ll want to add this one to your weekly meal plan.
It’s amazing how busy I become in the summer months, not with work but just with life. The warmer weather really does make me want to be out and about. Checking out the local orchards or hanging by the pool, I soak up more sun than I think is really necessary and the last place I want to be is in the kitchen hovering over a 400 degree oven. Don’t you agree? But I still want to make healthy meals for my family that are loaded with flavor and worthy of a place on a restaurant menu. And again…without spending hours over the stovetop. This Olive Oil Poached Chicken and Radishes with Citrus Pesto is just the recipe.
- 2 1/4 cups olive oil, divided
- cups olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup finely minced kumquats, divided
- cup finely minced kumquats, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- cups thinly sliced radishes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- cup pine nuts