A moist, brightly-flavored orange cake is topped with a light and fluffy pineapple frosting in this cool and refreshing Orange Pineapple Fluff Cake. Since the recipe starts with a cake mix, it’s an easy and delicious complement to the warm, sunny days of the season…making it perfect for every cookout, picnic, or party on your calendar!
Aren’t dessert recipes always the stars of the show at a potluck party? No matter how many hotdogs or hamburgers you throw on the grill, the guests will always remember the sweets! That’s why this easy cake recipe is perfect for all of your festive get-togethers this season. It doesn’t take long to prepare, but it leaves a lasting impression!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 5 drops Young Living orange essential oil (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges in syrup, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (or 2 8-ounce containers)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (just the dry mix…do not prepare the pudding)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained