Good morning, friends! I have a little bit different post for you today. This is NOT a sponsored post and I received NO compensation in any way for sharing this. I just thought that Samantha’s recipe for this delicious and super-healthy breakfast or snack was too good to pass up. The egg cups are absolutely perfect for spring, and I love that they are so nutritious and EASY! I know that I will be making these for my kids (and for myself) very soon. Enjoy this guest post!
A tasty twist on a breakfast sandwich, these Lemon Feta and Parsley Egg Cups are a great nutritious meal to jumpstart your family’s day. This easy-to-make recipe is great for on-the-go and will get your kids excited about breakfast.
- • 8 Alexia® Artisan Whole Grain Rolls
- • 2 eggs
- • 3 large egg whites
- • ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- • ¼ cup fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- • 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- • 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- • Pinch of salt
- • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- • 8 small slices thinly sliced prosciutto