When the weather is nice and warm (as it has been recently), Keith often likes to spend some time on Saturday or Sunday smoking barbecued meat for dinner. It’s definitely a hobby of his. A hobby that involves large pork shoulders, huge quantities of chicken, and meaty beef roasts. And believe me – the boys love to participate. After helping their dad start the fire, they usually find some sticks to use as skewers for roasting marshmallows…even if the marshmallow consumption happens at 8:30 a.m.
- 8 ounces uncooked Farfalle (Bow Tie) pasta
- ½ pint of grape tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce