I’ve always loved eggplant parmesan, but it used to be quite a rare thing to find me cooking it at home.
The whole operation of putting each individual slice of eggplant through flour, and then egg, and finally breading, was time-consuming.
And then I could never fit more than a few slices of eggplant in the skillet.
- The whole operation of putting each individual slice of eggplant through flour, and then egg, and finally breading, was time-consuming.
- It was just a really lengthy, really messy process for me.
- That has all changed, though, since I started making these pasta bowls with crispy baked eggplant parmesan “bites.”
- This dish is super easy and foolproof, and that makes it just my kind of recipe!
- And, no question, the bite-sized breaded eggplant pieces make this dish a lot of fun to eat too!
- The seasonings in the crispy breading make the eggplant bites so scrumptious, and they’re perfectly complemented by freshly grated parmesan.