This No Churn Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream is SO easy — just FIVE ingredients and a few minutes prep. It’s a no bake dessert you can easily customize to your tastes! Includes step by step recipe video
This ice cream just sort of happened one day.
I peered into the fridge one day, scoping out the items that needed be used ASAP, and I stumbled upon a half liter of heavy cream that expired that day.
I really hate throwing out food, and since we’ve got soooooo much extra food laying around here some days, I’ve had to get really creative with the things I freeze. I have frozen just about everything.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (35%)
- cups heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Oreo cookies
- cups chopped Oreo cookies