Pesto Pasta Salad! This pasta salad is loaded up with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, and coated with an easy to make homemade pesto sauce made with fresh basil and garlic.
- 2 cups fresh basil (just the leaves, stems removed)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (can sub with walnuts if needed)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound Fusilli pasta (or pasta noodle of choice)
- Prepared Pesto Sauce
- 2 cups diced cherry tomatoes
- 7 ounces fresh mozzarella (can find the ball shaped mozzarella in the deli section of most markets)