Cheesy Sausage Potato Foil Packets are simple to assemble and packed with sausage, potatoes, veggies and cheese. These are perfect for a camping trip or quick dinner and are sure to be a hit!
School is out and it is time for summer fun! I love everything that summer has to offer and we are so excited to have a little baby a part of our family. We have already been grilling like crazy at our house and love to have backyard barbecues and get togethers. Foil packets have become all the craze right now and we love to throw them on the grill. They are also perfect for campouts and nothing beats a foil dinner!
- ¾ths pound baby red potatoes, halved
- ¾ths pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¾ tablespoon dried oregano
- ¾ tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, separated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cache Valley Sharp Cheddar cheese