Ready for another installment of recipes I’ve been hoarding for no good reason at all? Okay, fantastic. Because there’s just not any better day than a Friday to share this incredible chunky m&m quinoa dessert dip.
I’m fully aware that the name is less than desirable, but i can’t actually think of a better title for this recipe. It’s chunky (in a good way, not like the way my thighs look right now), full of m&ms and, shockingly enough, has quinoa!
I’ve been a huge fan of chunky desert dips for a while, but could never find a way to really make them healthy. Or you know, worthy of posting. Sure, i’ve made the cookie dough dips for work, but those aren’t exactly something I’d advise eating more than a spoonful of.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup candy coated chocolate