This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Frozen Food Foundation for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s November 6th and I’ve already watched every single Christmas movie on the free section of our On Demand programming and have watched almost every one on HBO & Shotime. Much to my husband’s dismay, of course, because he’s a firm believer in no Christmas until after Thanksgiving. Not that he doesn’t have any holiday spirit, but he likes a little downtime between holidays and we did Halloween BIG this year.
- 1 can (11 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 block (10 ounces) frozen kale, thawed
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat Mayo
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) low-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste