Whew. What a weekend. Actually, scratch that, what a MONTH. 3 weekends, 3 different states, it’s been a travel HEAVY April. I’m not mad about it, I’ve made some great memories. But I will say it’s very nice to be back home! I’m still in the process of editing all my photos from the weekend so I promise to do a full recap. But, I’ve got a few edited, including this one, muhahah!
Excuse me, I mustache you a question.
I have a weird obsession with trendy mustaches. I’m not sure why. Now, the other photo I have edited actually ties in PERFECTLY with my latest recipe.
- 14 ounce can of artichoke hearts
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayo
- 4 ounces light goat cheese
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon part-skim Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste