This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Litehouse Dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Salad with Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing is the perfect summer salad!
We have officially entered into warm, beautiful weather here which means it’s definitely salad season. I try to have salads most days of the week for lunch which can be boring if I don’t properly plan on some tasty salads like this Buffalo Chicken Salad with Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing. This is a salad I can even get Bryan to eat for dinner because it is filled with so much yummy goodness that the salad is really filler!
- Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 chicken breast, sliced or chopped (or desired amount of chicken)
- 1 c buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp oil (choose your preferred oil)
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- ½ c cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ⅓ c fresh corn kernels
- ⅓ c shredded carrots
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)