Easy Dinner Recipe? Check! Fun Party Food? Check! Easy and Fast? Check! You are going to LOVE these BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos!
I’m going to be honest with all of you – I am obsessed with BBQ Pulled Pork! But really, I am obsessed with fun recipes that use my 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork leftovers more than I love BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches. We always eat it on sandwiches the first night I make a new batch, and it’s good, but my heart belongs to BBQ Pulled Pork Flatbread and these BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos. Best part – both of these recipes only take abut 15 minutes!
- Tortilla chips
- 1½ c Pulled Pork BBQ
- ½ c Corn
- ¼ or more Red Onion, cut into strips or diced
- ⅔ c black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ c BBQ sauce, divided
- 1¼ c shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- 1 Avocado, roughly chopped
- Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped for garnish